[kids-lib] Call for OLA-OASL merger questions

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Nov 22 10:28:26 PST 2011

Posted on behalf of Bob Schroeder and the OLA/OASL Joint Committee:

Hello All!

Have you heard about the proposed merger of the Oregon Library Association (OLA) and Oregon Association of School Libraries (OASL)? The OASL membership recently voted overwhelmingly to support such a merger, and OLA members will be asked to vote in April of next year. Check out the FAQ at http://data.memberclicks.com/site/ola/OASL-OLA_Merger_Proposal_12_14_10.pdf.

Do you have questions about the merger? Send them to me at schroedr at pdx.edu<mailto:schroedr at pdx.edu>.  I'll consult with our "panel of experts" (co-members of the OLA/OASL Joint Committee), and we'll post the answers.

Thanks - Bob Schroeder

Robert Schroeder

Education and University Studies Librarian,  Coordinator of Library General Education Instruction  Associate Professor  Portland State University

503.725.4519 phone

503.725.4524 fax

schroedr at pdx.edu<mailto:schroedr at pdx.edu>

P.O Box 1151