[kids-lib] Book stumper

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Nov 29 09:02:33 PST 2011

Hi! I have a patron looking for a book, this is all the patron was able to tell us:

"I'm looking for a children's book about a stranger with bright red hair who comes to town and is a trapeze artist by night. The illustrations are incredible but I have no information on the author or book title. She might have been a school teacher, and all of the illustrations are painted. It's around the same age as the dr seuss books."

Do any of you know what book this might be?

Thanks,
Katie