[kids-lib] Mock Printz workshop open for registration!

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Fri Oct 7 11:15:30 PDT 2011

(Please excuse duplicate postings)
Hello YA lit. Fans!

It's time once again to combat the post-holiday blues at the *OYAN Mock
Printz Workshop on January 7, 2012 from 1-5 p.m.!  *Read 10 of the best YA
books published in 2011 (we'll send you a list), then come join the
conversation.  And we like Teens!  Bring 'em along!

This *FREE* workshop (with snacks provided) will once again be held at:

US Bank Room
Central Library
801 SW 10th Ave.
Portland, OR 97205.

To register: send an email to susansm at multcolib.org.  Include name, library
and email address for any participants you are registering.  The booklist
will be sent along with your registration confirmation.

Questions?  Let me know!
Susan

--
Susan Smallsreed
Youth Librarian, Northwest Library
susansm at multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org
work schedule: Tues.- Sat., 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.