[kids-lib] Possible 2012 SRP performer: Stevens Puppets

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Oct 11 08:30:31 PDT 2011

Hello!  I just received the following email regarding Stevens Puppets first West Coast tour.  I spoke with Dan Stevens on the phone too.  He already has booked a lot of performances in Washington for next summer and is planning on contacting California libraries too so if you are interested I suggest you act quickly.  I have not seen any of his performances, thus you will need to check reviews and recommendations to help determine whether or not Stevens Puppets is a good fit for your library and community.

At a Glance
Name: Stevens  Puppets Production of The Wizard of Oz or Beauty and the Beast
Cost: $295.00 (Discounts available and listed above)
Hotel: Yes
Mileage: No
Length of shows: 45 Minutes
Ages: ALL