[kids-lib] Mock Printz workshop update

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Mon Oct 24 12:09:35 PDT 2011

Hi gang,

If you weren't able to get into the Mock Printz Workshop, I wanted to remind you that the Mock Newbery Workshop still has plenty of room!  Although not a free Workshop, the cost is fairly minimal ($15 gets you snacks and a delicious lunch!).

For more details, or to register, cruise on over to: https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=106520

It has taken me about a month to read through the Mock Newbery reading list (and I'm a slow reader).. so, if you get signed up soon, you should be more than able to be ready by the time the Workshop rolls around.

Mock Newbery Workshop
Saturday December 10th
10 am - 4 pm
Wilsonville Public Library

Thanks!!
Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
(503) 648-9785 x5#