[kids-lib] 130 Ways Kids Play poster

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Sep 21 14:45:52 PDT 2011

Hi!  I just discovered this poster from the National Children's Museum that lists 130 ways kids play--reading is listed several times and singing at least twice!  This includes so many early learning experiences such playing "I spy" and identifying shapes in the clouds (#6), exploring the wood and identifying bugs and animals (#4), and put on a finger puppet play (#102).  This may be a good poster to display or handout to distribute to families.

http://www.americaspromise.org/~/media/Files/Resources/130-Ways-to-Play-Poster.ashx<http://www.americaspromise.org/%7E/media/Files/Resources/130-Ways-to-Play-Poster.ashx>

Enjoy!
Katie