[kids-lib] Jan Brett in Bend

heather mcneil heatherm at dpls.lib.or.us
Fri Aug 31 10:35:10 PDT 2012

Deschutes Public Library is delighted to announce that Jan Brett will be giving a free presentation at the Tower Theatre in Bend on Saturday, October 20.  Jan arrives in a 45-foot bus, wrapped with illustrations from her latest book, Mossy.  There will be appearances from a costumed Hedgie, a talk from Jan while she draws from Mossy, and book sales and autographing.  Free tickets will be available at all Deschutes Public Libraries, beginning on October 12, with a maximum of 5 per family.  It is my understanding she will also be presenting in Corvallis later that afternoon.  If you are interested in a few free tickets to her Bend presentation, please contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Heather McNeil
Youth Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
(541) 617-7099