[kids-lib] STUMPER: hummingbird rescue story

Molly Carlisle molly at tigard-or.gov
Sun Jan 8 17:07:43 PST 2012

Unstumped! The book is Bird in Hand by Nadia & Teri Nowak. The patron is thrilled, and I am indebted to Kate Carter of Multnomah County Library for some speedy Sunday stumper solving.

Molly Carlisle
Youth Services Supervisor, Tigard Public Library
molly at tigard-or.gov<mailto:molly at tigard-or.gov>
503-718-2519