[kids-lib] Bobby Norfolk in Deschutes County

MILLER Anne M Anne.M.Miller at ci.eugene.or.us
Mon Jun 4 11:40:51 PDT 2012

You can also see Bobby at Eugene Public Library on Monday, June 18 at 11:00 and 1:00. Please let me know if you'd like to come. Tickets are for adults with children only, but I have some spots open for librarians and storytellers if you let me know ahead of time.

Anne Miller
Youth Services Librarian
Eugene Public Library
100 West 10th Avenue