[kids-lib] Free webinar supporting Summer, 2012!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Mar 1 09:41:29 PST 2012

Hi! I just learned about the following FREE webinars related to the 2012 summer reading program. The emphasis of these workshops is on planning summer reading story and craft times that integrate math concepts. To learn a little more about what that might look like to decided whether or not you are interested, visit their website at: http://mixinginmath.terc.edu/Themes/summer2012_dreambig_starterset.cfm

Questions? Email: mixinginmath at terc.edu<mailto:mixinginmath at terc.edu> or call 617.873.9654

Dreaming of summer, 2012?  At this webinar, you'll explore ways to combine summer reading crafts, stories, and family events with everyday life math, using Mixing in Math, a set of FREE materials in English and Spanish.  Mixing in Math offers materials designed especially for Summer Reading 2012.  Come ready to explore shapes, sizes, and patterns in everyday life!  Check the Mixing in Math website, http://mixinginmath.terc.edu<http://mixinginmath.terc.edu/> to learn more.