[kids-lib] Lend Your Voice to Our Youngest Learners

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Nov 6 10:37:24 PST 2012

Hello! ALA's Association for Library Services to Children (ALSC) is conducting a survey for the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) to collect your stories of successful early childhood based community partnerships for a 2013 policy report on the role of early learning in public libraries. The survey closes Monday, November 19th. You can take the survey online at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFgtdjBqbmllR1o1RmJ5dDVFZDFzdnc6MQ#gid=0. For more information read the email below.
Questions? Contact:
Matt McLain at mmclain at utah.gov<mailto:mmclain at utah.gov>