[kids-lib] QUESTION: ECRR Toolkit

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Nov 8 16:31:27 PST 2012

The Oregon State Library has 2 copies of the ECRR 2nd Ed kit that you can check out to see if it will work for you and your library before making the investment. You can check it out via your library's ILL process. Here is the link to it in our catalog so you have the right information for the ILL request: http://catalog.willamette.edu/search~S2?/tevery+child+ready+to+read/tevery+child+ready+to+read/1%2C5%2C6%2CB/frameset&FF=tevery+child+ready+to+read+@+your+library&1%2C1%2C

The 2nd Ed kit was designed to be a turn-key curriculum, meaning that no training should be required for anyone to implement it. I'm sure training helps, especially when it comes to answering participants questions, but it shouldn't be necessary. If you are interested, I'd be happy to talk with you more about training options and opportunities--just let me know!

Thanks,
Katie