[kids-lib] Barry Deutsch author visits

Stafford, Peyton peyton at peytonstafford.com
Wed Apr 10 15:00:24 PDT 2013

Recently, I got to hear Barry Deutsch give a presentation on his novel
Hereville: How Mirka Got her Sword. He is an excellent presenter. We
chatted, and he loves doing author visits to schools and libraries. Since
he lives in Portland, having him come to an area school or library would
not be expensive.

Here is a link to reviews of his first book. The review in SLJ said,
"Without a doubt, this is the best graphic novel of 2010 for kids. Bar
none."

http://www.hereville.com/some-praise-for-hereville/

If you'd like more information or to schedule a visit from Barry, please
let me know. He asked me to help him arrange these.

Peyton Stafford | Peyton Stafford Associates | Toll-Free 866.428.5344 |
peyton at peytonstafford.com | www.peytonstafford.com