[kids-lib] Contribute to "Summer Slide" Resource List

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Feb 26 14:36:51 PST 2013

ALA’s Association of Library Services to Children is seeking contributions for a list of ideas aimed at keeping kids from experiencing the “summer slide,” or “loss of academic skills, motivation, and knowledge that happens over the summer.” If you have successfully addressed this in the past, please consider sharing your initiative with the committee.

If you would like to contribute your program or idea (or have questions about the committee or our projects) please send an email to committee chair Julie Bartel at julietbartel at gmail.com<mailto:julietbartel at gmail.com> (note the middle “t”!)