[kids-lib] Early Learning Council Meeting May 9, 2013

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu May 2 08:42:19 PDT 2013

Below is the tentative agenda for the next Early Learning Council meeting on May 9th in Salem from 8am-12:30pm. As you know, the Ready to Read Grant program is now part of the Early Learning Council. MaryKay and/or I will attend these meeting to represent libraries. However I know many of you are interested in learning more about the early childhood systems change taking place across Oregon. These are public meetings so all are welcome! If you are interested, but can't get to Salem, you can watch streaming on Department of Education website<http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3310>. Meeting materials are available on the Early Learning Council webpage<http://www.oregon.gov/Gov/Pages/oeib/OregonEducationInvestmentBoard.aspx#Early_Learning>.

May 9, 2013
8am-12:30
Somerville Building
775 Court Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
Large Conference Room

 If you plan to attend and want to get together with me before or after this meeting, please contact me at katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>. Here are some ideas of things we could do...

*         Have an informal conversation about early learning and libraries over coffee/tea/lunch.

*         Tour the State Library.

*         Do some consulting around a specific youth services topic you want to learn more about-i.e. trouble shooting issues, planning to launch a new program, etc.

Thanks,
Katie

If the hyperlinks don't work:

*         Streaming video for meetings: http://www.ode.state.or.us/search/page/?id=3310