[kids-lib] Coming soon, to a library near you...

Taylor Worley youthlib.taylor at creswell-library.org
Wed Nov 6 13:16:23 PST 2013

Hi!

Just a few friendly reminders about programs coming up:

Today we have *Pages @ Creslane Library at 2:15*, then the *Elementary
School Book Club at 3:30* at Creswell Library. Our theme is biogrpahies,
and it's no big deal if your child didn't get to read a biography this
month, because we're writing our own!

Tomorrow we have *storytime at 10:00am* and it's all about Cars & Trucks &
Things That Go (I love that Richard Scarry book) with a Math Minute
feature.

Finally, if your family wants to join us for game night this month, that is
Friday from 6:00-8:00pm.

Cheers!

--
Taylor Worley | Youth & Community Services Librarian, Creswell Library