[kids-lib] Kids Library Card Scholarships

Taylor Worley youthlib.taylor at creswell-library.org
Thu Nov 7 15:34:06 PST 2013

Hi Everyone!

Our Friends group is wanting to fund a currently undetermined number of
library cards for children whose families live outside our service area and
cannot pay or volunteer for their library cards. We are running into two
specific issues:

1. How to determine the need in our community
2. What guidelines or qualifications need to be met to be eligible for the
card

If anyone has programs like this or just has advice to share, both it would
be much appreciated.

Thank you!

--
Taylor Worley | Youth & Community Services Librarian, Creswell Library