[kids-lib] Announcing the first early learning hubs
katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Nov 18 11:20:46 PST 2013
The first early learning hubs were announced last week (pending successful contract negotiations) (http://www.oregon.gov/gov/media_room/Pages/press_releases/press_111213.aspx )
* Early Learning Multnomah
* Frontier Oregon Service Hub (Harney and Grant counties)
* Marion County Early Learning, Inc.
* South Central Oregon Early Learning Hub (Coos, Curry, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Klamath, and Lake counties)
* United Way of Lane County
* Yamhill Early Learning Hub
If any of you participated in these successful application processes, please let us know how your library is involved. What has the work been like so far and how do you think your library will benefit?
Katie Anderson, Library Development Services
* Youth Services Consultant * Oregon Center for the Book Coordinator *
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR 97301
katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>, 503-378-2528
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Kids-lib