[kids-lib] CSLP Summer Reading Manuals - Pick Up Yours at the CSD Fall Workshop!

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Wed Oct 9 10:13:28 PDT 2013

Hi gang,

As your Summer Reading representative in charge of making sure your library receives its CSLP Summer Reading Manual this year, I want to personally invite you to pick up your manual at the CSD Fall Workshop.

Here are the details (registration links are below):

CSD Fall Workshop
Saturday October 19, 2014
9 am - 4 pm
Tigard Public Library

I will bring the manuals and Upstart catalogs to the Workshop and am happy to pass them along.  If you aren't able to attend but know someone from a nearby library who is willing to act as your go-between, that works too!

If you simply aren't able to get your manual at the Workshop, don't fret.  I will mail them off just as soon as I am able.  I plan to have them all off no later than the middle of November.

Take care!!

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
(503) 648-9785 x5#

All Oregon public, volunteer, and tribal libraries are members of the Collaborative Summer Library Program (CSLP), and receive a free summer reading manual.  To get the most out of your membership, create an account on the CSLP website (http://www.cslpreads.org/) and you will be able to access additional summer reading resources. CSLP membership dues and manual fees are paid for by the State Library with LSTA funds.
Summer reading manuals are distributed by OLA's Children's Services Division, and both CSD and OYAN members represent you on CSLP committees and at the CSLP annual meeting.

For more information contact one of your CSLP representatives:
*	Rick Samuelson, CSD Summer Reading Chair: ricks at wccls.org
*	Danielle Jones, CSD Summer Reading Incoming Chair: jones.danielle.jones at gmail.com
*	Abbie Anderson, OYAN CSLP Chair: aanderson at cclsd.org
*	Katie Anderson, CSLP Oregon State Representative: katie.anderson at state.or.us