[kids-lib] New Librarian Powwow

Taylor Worley youthlib.taylor at creswell-library.org
Thu Sep 5 16:39:17 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

After some great online discussion a few of the new children's and YA
librarians have decided that it would be nice to meet and share what we've
learned in our first year or few years out of school and in the library
world. (And drink lots, and lots of coffee.) We are going to powwow at Ike
Box Coffee Shop <http://www.isaacsroom.org/ikebox/ike-box-cafe/> in Salem
on Monday, September 23rd at 6:00pm. All new, chatty, or otherwise
enthusiastic children's and YA librarians are most welcome! If you plan on
coming to chat with us just send me a quick email so that I can be sure to
snag a large enough room for us. If we find this as helpful as we think we
will, we will consider making it a regular meetup. We are super exited to
learn from each other so please join us!

--
Taylor Worley | Youth & Community Services Librarian, Creswell Library