[kids-lib] [ccrls-child-lib-committee] DVD shelving

Kristy Kemper Hodge kkhodge at ccrls.org
Fri Sep 6 13:35:42 PDT 2013

Karen, do you have a contact number or email for Corrections? We're looking
for some shelving for our teen space and are struggling to find things that
meet our specs. Great idea and thank you in advance!
Kristy

*Kristy Kemper Hodge*
Youth Services Librarian
Silver Falls Library <http://www.silverfalls.plinkit.org/>