[kids-lib] storytime gathering in Portland

Jane Corry janec at multcolib.org
Fri Sep 13 17:46:36 PDT 2013

Have you heard of Guerrilla storytimes?  Google it! We're meeting this
Monday at the Lucky Lab on Hawthorne at 7 pm on Monday September 16. I'll
bring some scenarios to discuss, some shakers, some scarves, my parachute.
You bring your favorite songs or books or fingerplays or questions or just
yourself. whether we have 7 or 70 it should be fun. Feel free to email me
with questions, suggestions,  whatever.

Jane

--
Jane Corry
Youth Librarian-Belmont Neighborhood Library

*The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a
person's life.
-William Wordsworth*