[kids-lib] Your input is needed please!

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Tue Apr 8 17:09:16 PDT 2014

If you work with children in a library, the Children's Services Division (CSD) is looking for your input. In February the CSD Board and stakeholders from across the state met for a day of strategic planning. Together we drafted a vision statement and identified 4 goals we felt were important to people who work with children in libraries throughout the state of Oregon.

Vision statement: Libraries are essential community partners that foster every child’s potential, engage families in the joy of reading, writing and learning together, and prepare children for academic and lifelong success.

As a volunteer organization we feel it is important to narrow our scope down to 2 goals, and strive to do them well. We need your input in narrowing the scope of these goals. Please click on this 2 question survey and choose the 2 goals you feel are most important to your library work with children.

Thank you for your participation!
The CSD Board

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BGTYQPB

Korie Buerkle
Children’s Librarian | Assistant Library Director
Newberg Public Library | OLA CSD Chair
Children’s Desk: 503 537 0304 | Office: 503 554 7734
newberglibrary.org