[kids-lib] Guerilla Storytime Meetup @ OLA

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:50:59 PDT 2014

Happy Monday, Everyone!

We just wanted to send out a reminder that there will be a storytime meetup
just after OLA on Friday, April 18th at 4:30pm at Venti's Cafe + Basement
Bar <http://ventiscafe.com/>.

Be prepared to share a book, song, strategy, problem or something you've
been thinking about but afraid to try. (Even if you've liquified your brain
with conference sessions, come and share a coffee or drink with us and wrap
up your OLA experience on a wonderful, story-filled note.)

Comments, questions, and salutations can be sent to Kristy Kemper Hodge (
kkhodge at ccrls.org) or myself (taylorlgkw at gmail.com).

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian, Springfield Public Library
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*