[kids-lib] Guerilla Storytime

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:04:04 PDT 2014

Thanks to everyone who made it to our Guerilla Storytime Meetup after OLA!
I know our brains were mush after days of conference, but we shared some
really great information, songs, and tactics and are excited to keep these
meetups going in Portland, Salem, and Eugene.

If you are interested in spearheading one of these meetups outside the
valley, please let Danielle Jones, myself, or Kristy Kemper Hodge know and
we'll share what we've been doing.

We know that sometimes it's hard to motivate ourselves to get out and go to
networking and professional development activites, but they really are
wonderful! There is no one too green or too experienced and we all have
valuable information to share.

Taylor Worley
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
(or tworley at springfield-or.gov)

Kristy Kemper Hodge
kkhodge at ccrls.org

Danielle Jones
daniellej at multco.us

Have a wonderful  week, everyone!

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian, Springfield Public Library
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*