[kids-lib] Technical Assistant webinar recording now available to watch for ODE's Early Literacy Grant, due March 14, 2014

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Fri Feb 21 09:49:40 PST 2014

Hi! If you missed the technical assistance webinars the Early Learning Division conducted, you may now watch them at your convenience (https://oregoned.webex.com/oregoned/lsr.php?RCID=c84ce24b91f94ef2b7dc68700f5da02e).

If you are interested in applying for the Department of Education's Early Learning Grant, then I highly recommend you watch this webinar because this application, reporting, and accountability may be very different compared the types of grants you are most familiar with.