[kids-lib] Resource for childcare providers

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Wed Jan 15 14:01:18 PST 2014

Hi gang,

In case folks want a little more information on QRIS, I have attached some Data Facts that I received from my local Child Care Resource & Referral the other day.  It sums up how QRIS works and has some Oregon statistics.

Take care,

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
(503) 648-9785 x5#