[kids-lib] Oregon Battle of the Books State Tournament Volunteers Needed

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Mar 18 12:07:15 PDT 2014

Posted on behalf of Libby Hamler-Dupras:

Volunteers are needed for the 2014 Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB) State Tournament on Saturday, April 12, 2014! The OBOB State Tournament will be held on the Chemeketa Community College's Salem campus located at 4000 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem, OR  97305.

Elementary, Middle School and High School teams of students are traveling from throughout our state to attend this annual event.  These teams have already won at their local school level AND at their Regional Tournament. For more information on the state's biggest reading club for students, go to http://oboblsta.pbworks.com/w/page/5653620/FrontPage

Please let us know if you'd like to volunteer by sending an email to obobstatevol at gmail.com<mailto:obobstatevol at gmail.com> and we'll send you more pertinent information.  Volunteer check in will be at 8:00 AM and there will be a mandatory training for all volunteers on April 12th @ 8:30 AM so you'll learn how to be a scorekeeper or a timer.

2014 OBOB STATE TOURNAMENT

Grade Level: Divisions 1, 2, and 3

Battle Date: Saturday,  April 12, 2014

Location: Chemeketa Community College 4000 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem, OR  97305

Start Time:   8:00 AM Adult Volunteers sign-in

                         8:30 AM  Mandatory training for all volunteers

Respectfully,

Libby Hamler-Dupras and De Ann Orand
Co-Managers 2014 OBOB State Tournament