[kids-lib] Connect with Authors and Illustrators at SCBWI-Oregon Annual Conference

Dawn Prochovnic dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
Mon May 5 11:01:50 PDT 2014

Greetings,

In the spirit of information sharing with the librarians in our local community, here is an opportunity you might be interested in from the Oregon Chapter of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI-OR):

*SCBWI-OR will be holding our annual Spring Conference May 17 and 18, 2014 at the Holiday Inn in Wilsonville  - 25425 SW 95th Ave - Wilsonville, OR 97070 - and we have room for a few more registrants.  This conference is educational in nature, but with plenty of opportunity for networking. Our faculty includes a fabulous line-up of authors and illustrators including John Rocco, Johanna Wright, Graham Salisbury, Heidi Schultz, Martha Brockenbrough, Rosanne Parry, Ruth Musgrave, Sara Ryan and Susan Blackaby. If you have an interest in writing/illustrating for children OR you want to mix and mingle with our faculty and other attendees, (many of whom are published authors and illustrators in their own right), please visit the following link for more information: https://oregon.scbwi.org/events/2014-annual-spring-conference/

The link above should provide all of the information you need re: conference details including how to register, but if you have any lingering questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Warm wishes,

Dawn Prochovnic, MA
SCBWI-Oregon Library Liaison
Author, Story Time with Signs & Rhymes Series
Magic Wagon/ABDO Publishing Group

dawnp at smalltalklearning.com
www.dawnprochovnic.com
Facebook: Dawn Prochovnic