[kids-lib] Guerrilla Storytime Meet-up June 4!

Danielle Jones jones.danielle.jones at gmail.com
Tue May 27 08:01:32 PDT 2014

Hi all-
Ready to talk more about your challenges and successes of all things
storytime? Does every age-designated storytime end up really being family
storytime in the summer? What are the differences between summer storytimes
and the rest of the year for you? Got a new song your super excited about?
Has anyone done anything with Hula-Hoops? These are some of the things I am
wondering about. What are you wondering about?

There will be another storytime meetup Wednesday, June 4 at the Luck Lab
Hawthorne <http://luckylab.com/hawthorne-brew-pub/> (915 SE Hawthorne Blvd,
Portland) at 7pm.

Any questions or concerns you can contact me.
daniellej at multco.us or at jones.danielle.jones at gmail.com

Let's do this before we get caught in the Summer Reading undertow!
--
Danielle Jones
YALSA's 2015 Alex Award Administrative Assistant
work email daniellej at multco.us