[kids-lib] Job Announcement - Library Assistant - Bilingual / Youth Services

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Sat Nov 8 11:26:33 PST 2014

Hi gang,

The Washington County Cooperative Library Services Youth Services Department is in the process of hiring for a 30 hour/week Library Assistant to help us kick off our book delivery to child care providers program.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this posting and feel free to share with anyone you know who might be qualified and interested.

Here is the official announcement:

Library Assistant - Bilingual / Youth Services
$18.87 - $22.94 Hourly
Closes: 11/21/14 11:59 PM

The Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) Youth Program has a part time opportunity to assist staff with various outreach tasks. Our Youth Services program provides youth related support to public libraries in Washington County.

The schedule for the position is 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Schedules are flexible based on workload.
This position is designated as a Bilingual English/Spanish position. The ability to fluently speak Spanish is a requirement for this position.

To apply for this position, or for more information, including job description, qualifications and requirements, please visit: http://agency.governmentjobs.com/cowashingtonor/default.cfm

Best wishes,
Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln, MS 58A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 681-5092
ricks at wccls.org
"The clever men at Oxford
Know all that there is to be knowed.
But they none of them know one half as much
As intelligent Mr Toad!"
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows