[kids-lib] LAST CHANCE to attend the Reimagining Ready to Read Road Show

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Apr 7 11:07:50 PDT 2015

Last year I traveled around the state presenting the Reimagining Ready to Read Road Show to educate public libraries about the proposed changes to the Ready to Read Grant. The last Road Show is taking places at the OLA Conference 2015<http://www.olaweb.org/conference-2015---friday-conference-sessions>! Folks who attended an earlier Road Show are welcome to come again.

Reimagining Ready to Read Road Show
Thursday, April 16th from 4:00-5:30pm
This is a great opportunity to learn why the Ready to Read Grant is changing, what the changes are and what will stay the same. The session offers a walk-through of the draft of the new application and report form, and plenty of time for questions.

Road Show materials are now available via NW Central<http://b8f.645.myftpupload.com/conference-materials/ola-conference-2015/>

If you plan to attend, you may wish to print copies of these materials to bring with you because we will be going over them almost line-by-line during the Road Show. I will have some hardcopies of these materials available at the session.

If you don't plan to attend, please look at the Road Show materials to get a preview of the grant application you will receive in July, due August 31st as always. Please note these are drafts and could change between now and July, but they are very close to what you will see in July.

Hope to see you there,
Katie

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
Follow us:  [cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>   [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>