[kids-lib] Announcing the 2014-2015 BCCCA Winner!

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Apr 15 06:56:15 PDT 2015

On behalf of  Libby Hamler-Dupras, BCCCA Chair
elfgirl at Q.com<blocked::mailto:elfgirl at Q.com>

                                          [alt]
                                                  Sponsored by OASL

Now in our 13th year, on behalf of the Beverly Cleary Children's Choice Award Committee,  I would like to announce that children from Oregon, Washington and Montana voted for their favorite 2014-2015 BCCCA nominee, and the winner is..... Third Grade Angels by Jerry Spinelli!!

We want to thank all school library folks, classroom teachers, and public librarians for encouraging their children to participate in this very fun children's choice award.

For more information on the BCCCA program, please go to the BCCCA homepage  https://ola.memberclicks.net/bccca-home and also go to https://ola.memberclicks.net/bccca-nominees to start reading the 2015-2016 Nominations.

                                                       2015-2016 BCCCA Nominations
[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/charlie.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/farmer.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/gone.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/mystery.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/ukelele.jpg]

[https://ola.memberclicks.net/assets/OASL/BCCCA/white.jpg]

Charlie Bumpers vs. The Teacher of the Year by Bill Harley (AR 3.5)
Farmer Will Allen and the Growing Table by Jacqueline Briggs Martin

Gone Fishing: A Novel in Verse by Tamera Wissinger (AR 2.6)

The Mystery of Meerkat Hill: A Precious Ramotswe Mystery for Young Readers by Alexander McCall Smith

Ukelele Hayley by Judy Cox  (AR 3.4)

White Fur Flying by Patricia MacLachlan  (AR 3.1)

Thank you,
Libby Hamler-Dupras, BCCCA Chair
elfgirl at Q.com<mailto:elfgirl at Q.com>

[http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/image/031b39bd-c979-47cc-830a-4c7b59b0d486]