[kids-lib] CSLP Teen Video Challenge OREGON winner!

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed Apr 22 10:26:54 PDT 2015

Congratulations Samuel and Hood River County Library-great work!

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>

[OYAN_logo_clr.JPG]<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=289>
Talk about new teen books, teen programming ideas, and more at
OLA's Oregon Young Adult Network spring meeting<http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=174>
Friday, May 1, 2015 at Corvallis-Benton County Public Library<http://cbcpubliclibrary.net/>