[kids-lib] What are you doing for OBOB programming?

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Fri Aug 21 12:29:18 PDT 2015

Hi all,
In October I'm sharing about Oregon Battle of the Books at the OASL conference, along with school librarians Chris Myers and Libby Hamler-Dupres. I would love to share what public libraries across the state are doing for OBOB.

If your library is doing any kind of OBOB programming (elementary-high school) would you please let me know? I will also compile what I receive and send it back out on KidsLib to share. Since our libraries vary so much across the state it always inspires me to see what different libraries are doing.

Thank you for sharing,
Korie

Korie Jones Buerkle
Children's Librarian | Assistant Library Director
Children's Desk: 503 537 0304 | Office: 503 554 7734
Newberg Public Library
Please note: My work week is Tues.-Sat.