[kids-lib] New Job for Barratt!

Barratt Miller BMiller at crooklib.org
Mon Dec 7 15:12:24 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

After three and a half wonderful years at Crook County Library, I've accepted a position as the Youth Services Librarian at Oregon City Public Library. My last day at Crook County Library will be January 22, 2016.

I'll still be super-involved with CSD, obviously, but it does mean I will be AWOL for a couple of weeks at the end of January. I'll be in touch soon with updated contact information. Feel free to use my current e-mail address/phone number for now. :)

I'm going to miss my wonderful colleagues and community partners here in central Oregon, but am looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that await in Oregon City!

Thanks,
Barratt
CSD Chair

Barratt Miller, MSLIS
Assistant Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 ext 303
bmiller at crooklib.org<mailto:bmiller at crooklib.org>
Crook County Library - Experience the Journey!