[kids-lib] Deschutes Library Mock Caldecott

Heather McNeil heatherm at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Jan 28 08:18:13 PST 2015

Please excuse cross postings.

Deschutes Public Library in Oregon has an annual Mock Caldecott, with library staff and the public voting online or in the library, after several weeks of reviewing titles selected by staff.  Here are the results.

Our 2015 Mock Caldecott goes to Farmer and the Clown, illustrated by Marla Frazee.

Our Mock Caldecott Honor goes to Telephone, written by Mac Barnett, and illustrated by Jen Corace.

We anxiously await the news this coming Monday.....

Heather McNeil
Youth Services Manager
Deschutes Public Library
(541) 617-7099