[kids-lib] Observation tools--draft for you to try

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Wed May 6 10:49:50 PDT 2015

Hi! I just sent the following email and attached documents to Ready to Read Key Contacts and thought many of you might be interested too. Even if you aren't working on a Ready to Read grant-funded projects, these tools may help you evaluate other activities. I welcome your suggestions for improvements as well.

Thanks,
Katie