[kids-lib] OBOB Programs

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Oct 7 10:18:46 PDT 2015

Hello,
Thanks to CSD for creating the page of OBOB ideas.

At the Newberg Public Library we are holding a district-wide elementary battle in January and are willing to share our unofficial questions with anyone who would like them. They’ll be ready by the beginning of December, and we just ask that they not be shared online until after they are posted on our website at the end of January. Cedar Mill Library also posts their questions online.

For anyone who wants to get more involved in OBOB I suggest volunteering at your Regional battle and/or the state battle. You can email obobstatevol at gmail.com<mailto:obobstatevol at gmail.com> to find out more.

Thanks,
Korie