[kids-lib] Mock Belpré

Barratt Miller BMiller at crooklib.org
Thu Oct 29 10:23:03 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We're still working on the registration form for the Mock Belpré Workshop, but I did want to send out the book list, agenda, and other documentation. Thank you to Martín, Hope, Annie, and everyone else who has worked so hard to put our Mock Belpré together.

Because we anticipate that it may be challenging for people to get their hands on copies of every picture book on our long list, CSD decided to purchase copies for use during the workshop. At the end of the day, we'll send the books home with the attendees.

Thanks,
Barratt

Barratt Miller, MSLIS
Assistant Director
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 ext 303
bmiller at crooklib.org<mailto:bmiller at crooklib.org>
Crook County Library - Experience the Journey!