[kids-lib] Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award committee is looking for some new members!

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Tue Sep 1 10:32:09 PDT 2015

Are you a member of CSD? Want to be part of the most fun committee on EARTH?! If so, then we want YOU to join the Evelyn Sibley Lampman committee. Duties are light and the rewards are great! I may be exaggerating, but only a little.
Duties include: responding to e-mails regularly, reading through nominees of the award, and thoughtfully and respectfully voting on the person you feel best reflects the spirit of the Evelyn Sibley Lampman award. Attending the Evelyn Sibley Lampman award breakfast at the OLA annual conference is encouraged but not required.
For more information or to put your name forward for the committee, please contact the current Evelyn Sibley Lampman chair Esther Moberg at: emoberg at cityofseaside.us.

For more information on the Evelyn Sibley Lampman award:
http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131

Esther Moberg
Library Director
Seaside Public Library