[kids-lib] Mock Pura Belpré Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Thu Sep 17 15:36:59 PDT 2015

Hola a tod at s:

For those who haven’t get the information yet, the Children Services Division of OLA is launching for the first time a Mock Pura Belpré Award. Attached you’ll find the criteria for selection for the mock award and submission forms. We’ll have as a presenter Beth Patin, PhD Candidate at the University of Washington.
We are accepting submissions until the middle of November. The event is going to take place in Hillsboro Public Library – Main, 2850 NE Brookwood Pkwy., Hillsboro, OR 97124 on Saturday, December 12 from 10 to 4.
Please, let me know if you are going to be able to attend or not, so we can organize this program as best as we can.
Thank you so much for your collaboration and interest,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Youth Services Program
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“[¿Y cómo te gustaría que te recordaran?] Como alguien que quería dar alegría a los demás, aunque no le saliera siempre.”
“[And, how would you like to be remembered?] Like somebody who wanted to give joy to others, even if s/he couldn’t do it all the time.”
María Elena Walsh (Argentine poet, novelist, musician, playwright, writer and composer, mainly known for her songs and books for children).