[kids-lib] OASL Fall Conference

Eila Overcash eila.overcash at bend.k12.or.us
Wed Aug 31 11:41:34 PDT 2016

The Bend-La Pine library staff is excited to see you all at the OASL Fall Conference Friday and Saturday, October 14 and 15 at Summit High School in Bend. We have been working hard to create a conference that will be informational, inspiring, and fun. Friday will feature book talks for elementary by Danielle Jones and for secondary by Battisti and Benedetti. More than 40 Saturday sessions are scheduled, so visit the conference website (http://blogs.bend.k12.or.us/OASLconference2016/) to see descriptions and start planning your day.

Plan to display your fabulous successes during the poster session. So we can plan enough space, please complete the form at this link: <https://goo.gl/forms/CvL2Kzk4NbalbqrM2> https://goo.gl/forms/NCF9tBVpcLWVWpUm2

Also on the conference website, you will find a link to reserve your room at the Hilton Double Tree. The conference price is $102/night. Just click the link to receive the special price. Half the rooms are already booked, so make your reservation soon.

We can't wait to see you all in Bend!

Eila Overcash
Teacher-Librarian and Mentor Teacher
Summit High School