[kids-lib] 2016 Mock Pura Belpre Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Thu Dec 1 10:47:22 PST 2016

¡Buenos dias!

Almost one week for this 2nd Annual Mock Award. We are looking forward to see you at the Lebanon Public Library! For information about the event, please visit reformaoregon.weebly.com<http://www.reformaoregon.weebly.com> .
This program is free and for anybody who is not only working with the Latino and Spanish speaking community, but has interest to do it.
Have a great weekend. Nos vemos,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“I believe that television is very educational. When somebody turns it on, I’m going to read a book.”
“Creo que la televisión es muy educativa. Cuando alguien la enciende me voy a leer un libro”.
Groucho Marx