[kids-lib] We got it! (Picture book followup)

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:35:50 PST 2016

So, a giant thank you to Marian Barker and Hadley Brown for instantly
recognizing it as "Everyone Knows What a Dragon Looks Like" by Jay Williams
and Mercer Mayer.

Slightly different details but definitely the right book. Thanks everyone!

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422
541.726.2243 (direct)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
tworley at springfield-or.gov
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*