[kids-lib] CSD Spring Workshop Registration Now Open

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Thu Feb 18 12:09:47 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

In case you missed the Memberclicks e-mail yesterday, registration for the
CSD Spring Workshop is finally up and running! Thanks for being patient
with me while I set everything up. Here are the details:

Registration Form:
https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_214224

Registration is open for the CSD Spring Workshop & Silent Auction on Saturday,
March 12, 2016 at the Salem Public Library. Our theme is Hands-On
Programming for School Age Kids, so there will be a $15 registration fee to
cover the cost of supplies. Lunch will be on your own.

We're hoping to have a debit card reader set up for the auction, but bring
cash or a checkbook just in case! Please let me know if you have any
questions by e-mailing me at csd at olaweb.org

Thanks,
Barratt

--