[kids-lib] Children's Services Guidelines Survey

Heather McNeil heatherm at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Jan 21 12:44:05 PST 2016

This is a final reminder about your opportunity to give feedback on the proposed OLA CSD Children's Services Guidelines.  These are a revision of the guidelines that have been in effect since 1998.  Please go to the
CSD webpage<http://www.csdola.org/>, scroll down below the book reviews, and you'll find the guidelines for you to review.  You'll also find the link to the survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSDGuidelines>.  We are hoping that the guidelines will be useful for all sizes of libraries in all parts of Oregon, so it's important that we hear from you!

If you have questions, please contact any member of the committee:
Heather McNeil, heatherm at deschuteslibrary.org<mailto:heatherm at deschuteslibrary.org>
Katie Anderson,  katie.anderson at state.or.us<mailto:katie.anderson at state.or.us>
Danielle Jones, daniellej at multco.us<mailto:daniellej at multco.us>
Jeana McClure, mcclure.jeana at gmail.com<mailto:mcclure.jeana at gmail.com>