[kids-lib] CSD Chair Elect candidates

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu May 5 15:00:04 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I am so excited to announce that we have two fantastic candidates running for CSD Chair Elect this year! This is a 3-year term, which means that the winning candidate will lead the division as Chair from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018.

Natasha Forrester Campbell has been CSD's Secretary this year. She volunteered to help keep CSD's Facebook page afloat this year when we desperately needed more content and will be coordinating the Mock Caldecott workshop this winter.

Jeana McClure has been one of the many people behind the scenes making CSD's big initiatives happen over the past two years. She contributed to the Early Literacy Calendar and is a key member of the Children's Services Guidelines revision committee.
I'll be sending out 2 candidate profile e-mails and 1 e-mail with the ballot link over the course of the next week. Stay tuned!
Thanks,
Barratt

Katie Anderson, Youth Services Consultant
Library Support and Development Services<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/pages/index.aspx>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0358C.4523C4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>   [http://www.aethlonmedical.com/assets/001/5130.png] <https://twitter.com/orlibsupport>   [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>