[kids-lib] Early Literacy Calendar IN SPANISH!

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Tue May 31 13:43:55 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am super excited to announce that the Spanish-language version of the
Early Literacy Calendar is available to download at
http://www.csdola.org/early-literacy.html

We have Martín Blasco, REFORMA Round Table chair and Outreach Librarian for
Latino and Multicultural Services at Washington County Cooperative Library
Services, to thank for translating the calendar. AND PLEASE THANK HIM
ENTHUSIASTICALLY AND OFTEN. This translation--not to mention last winter's
awesome Mock Belpre Workshop--would not have happened without him. We're
tremendously lucky to have such a great partner who's willing to share his
knowledge and expertise!

A few more things about the calendar:

Like the English-language version, there are two formats available: a
ready-to-print PDF that looks good in color or black & white and a
Publisher file that you can add your library's branding information.

UNLIKE the English-language version, each month is two pages (front and
back). When translated into Spanish, there was no way to get 30-31 days of
activities on a single side. Make sure to print double-sided!

Thanks,
Barratt

--
Barratt Miller