[kids-lib] Mock Pura Belpre Award

Martín Blasco MartinB at wccls.org
Tue Nov 15 09:12:03 PST 2016

Good morning, buenos días

In less than one month, Saturday, December 10th, REFORMA Oregon Chapter and Round Table is launching its 2nd Annual Mock Pura Belpre Award at Lebanon Public Library.
Please, let me know by email if you are going to attend. This will be very helpful for us to adjust the agenda session if necessary.
For more information about the event, visit reformaoregon.weebly.com<www.reformaoregon.weebly.com>
Thank you so much,

Martín

Martín Blasco
Outreach Librarian for Latino and Multicultural Services
Washington County Cooperative Library Services | 503-681-5093
martinb at wccls.org<mailto:martinb at wccls.org> | facebook.com/bibliotecaswccls<http://www.facebook.org/bibliotecaswccls>

“I believe that television is very educational. When somebody turns it on, I’m going to read a book.”
“Creo que la televisión es muy educativa. Cuando alguien la enciende me voy a leer un libro”.
Groucho Marx